7th September 2019, 08:32 PM
Dhipak kanna

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for AAI AAI ATC (Airport Traffic Control) examination?

I got below 60% in my Graduation but, I got above 60% in my Post Graduation. Am I eligible to apply for the entrance examination of ATC (Airport Traffic Control) conducted by Airport Authority of India? When and how to apply for it? Can you also share last 5 years solved papers for the same?

4th February 2023, 06:51 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for AAI AAI ATC (Airport Traffic Control) examination?

The education qualification required for the following exam is
Degree or diploma or certificate or membership from a recognised university or institution and must also be recognised from the Government of India in any of the field such as IIT or IIM or TISS
MI minimum of 60 percentage or an equivalent marks are required in the bachelor's degree and also the candidate must have studied PG diploma or degree program including and MBA
3 year bachelor degree in BSC with physics or mathematics or a bachelor degree in engineering in any of the disciplinary subject such as physics or mathematics will be eligible
As the marks of the postgraduate degree are not requires you will be eligible for the following
You may avail the papers from
http://byjusexamprep.com
http://www.adda247.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?