7th October 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Sir/Mam,
I would like to know the eligibility criteria for Air Traffic Control recruitment of AAI. Please let me know the eligibility criteria and when its notification will come?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  2. Questions pattern for ATC exam? Is it subjective or Objective? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  4. B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering is eligible for Jr. Executive (ATC)?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment being a B.Pharmacy graduate with 1 year of Quality Control experience? When the notification will be released?
  6. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  7. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  8. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  9. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  10. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  12. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  13. When the notification of TNPSC Group-II recruitment will be released?
  14. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Can i apply for Air Force Traffic control entrance exam? I am a BSc student
  16. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. When the notification of DMRC Junior Executive will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
31st August 2016, 09:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

AAI ATC 2016 has already been conducted. Notification regarding AAI ATC recruitment 2017 online application form has not been published yet.

ATC stands for Air Traffic Controller .

One who wishes to become an ATC has to clear Civil ATC Examination conducted by the Airport Authority of India (AAI).

Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a Graduate in engineering or technology in disciplines of electronics/ telecommunication/ information or B.Sc. degree holder in physics/maths/computer science/electronics .

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree .

-The candidate after successfully qualifying the ATC exam are provided one year training at a civil aviation training college.

One can apply online through official website: - www.aai.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?