23rd September 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)?

Hi, I have passed 10th from NIOS Board. So, now am I eligible to apply for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) in Jharkhand State Government? If not, then what should I do to become eligible? Do I need to study further?

27th September 2019, 10:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)?

Eligibility criteria to apply for ANM course in Jharkhand state government:-

The candidates should have passed 12th( with in arts and science stream), 10th class from a government board.

Students have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.

Only female students can apply for this course.
27th September 2019, 11:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery(ANM) course:-

Educational qualification;-
The candidate should have passed 12th with Science or Arts stream from a recognised board with at least 40%-50% marks.

Age limit is between 17 to 35 years.

Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this course.
30th September 2019, 06:57 PM
Agricultist

Eligibility criteria:--

Applicant must have passed 10th and 12th grade with minimum 50% marks from Central Board of Secondary Education or a recognized College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?