13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can 10th passed student with supplementary exam apply for Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?

Sir, I have passed 10th exam from BSEB with a backlog in Mathematics paper but clear it in supplementary exam. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?

15th October 2017, 11:19 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 10th passed student with supplementary exam apply for Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?

Yes, the 10th passed student with Supplementary examination can apply for Pre-Matric scholarship. I think you have confused about the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarship, you are eligible to apply for Pre-Matric scholarship after completion of your 10th standard but, not for Post-Matric scholarship. You can apply for Pre-Matric scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website once, the applications are invited by the state government.
15th October 2017, 04:16 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can 10th passed student with supplementary exam apply for Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?

Yes, you can apply for this scholarship.

Eligibility criteria for post matric scholarship scheme 2017 are:-
Applicant should be an Indian citizen
Applicant who passed 10th class examination is treated as equivalent to matriculation plus students who after passing 10th class join other courses.

Age limit:- Applicants must be below the age of 35 at the time of applying.

The official notification will comes in the month of March/April.

The application should be sent to the address given below:
The Section Officer,
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme,
Concerned State/ Union Territory's Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?