19th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?

the eligibility criteria for power grid for executive trainees through gate is 65%. i want to know whether this 65% is average of all 8 semesters or the degree percentage(aggregate)?

27th June 2014, 01:19 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?

The score has to be the overall final average percentage. First of all, you need to identify the number of colleges who provide the course. You need to collect the admission forms. The eligibility will be mentioned in the forms and fill accordingly. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. The fee structure varies from Rs 24, 000 to Rs 47,000.
29th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?

I have done my Graduation from Calcutta university, having done my Diploma in Child Education and its applied Psychology, 16 years of experience in teaching. Now I want t do B.ed, can I do in distance learning and I want 1 year course. I want the details about the course in this id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?