19th June 2016, 01:00 AM
vandhubalu

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai? Can you please provide me the information soon on this? I need to know how to get the admission. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai?
  4. Can I take NATA exam if I am 27 years old?
  5. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
  6. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Architecture course in JJ school of Arts?
  10. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility criteria for lecturers in Private Colleges of Chennai?
  12. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  13. Which is better to study among Architecture and Petroleum Engineering for girls? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Archaeology course in post graduation course in abroad?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can a student with non-commerce stream in 12th standard join B.Com?
19th June 2016, 01:50 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai?

Eligibility for Bachelor's degree in architecture :

- You must have to passed 12th standard from any affiliated school
- You must have Mathematics and English as the main subjects in your intermediate.
- You must not have any backlog.
- For getting admission in good institute, you must have to score more than 60% in NATA.
-
19th June 2016, 12:15 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai?

Eligibility Criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai=======>

->>The Students must have passed in 10+2 with Science Stream from any recognized Board.

->>Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

->>For admission you have to passed an entrance examination NATA with good marks.
21st June 2016, 04:42 PM
vandhubalu

Will i get a b.arch college in Chennai.I have a cut off of 238.6.i be able to get admission through counselling with this cutoff.please reply soon as possible.thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?