2nd January 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Architecture course in JJ school of Arts?

I am now giving my HSC boards, I want to ask about the cut off for architecture in JJ school of arts and even other colleges in Mumbai. How many marks do I have to score in NATA and my boards for taking admission for architecture? Please let me know soon. Thank you.

10th January 2016, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Architecture course in JJ school of Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now giving my HSC boards, I want to ask about the cut off for architecture in JJ school of arts and even other colleges in Mumbai. How many marks do I have to score in NATA and my boards for taking admission for architecture? Please let me know soon. Thank you.
After completion 12th standard, you are eligible for JJ School through NATA exam.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
12th January 2016, 05:00 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Architecture course in JJ school of Arts?

You are eligible to join JJ school of arts for Architecture course only after completing your intermediate. NATA exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have passed +2 with at least 50% of marks.

Candidates must have mathematics as their main subject in intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?