27th April 2012, 08:17 PM
okkpskumar

What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission? I have scored 680 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam and I am from Viswakarma community

Sir

i will get 680 marks from the kerala medical entrance exam held on april 24 and 25,2012.i am from viswakarma community(OBC).will i get admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  2. Will I be able to get a seat MBBS or BDS? I have scored 485 marks in Kerala MBBS entrance exam
  3. What would be my rank in Kerala medical entrance exam? I have scored 650 marks in this exam. Is there any chance for me to get a merit MBBS seat in Kerala?
  4. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  5. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Thrissue to study social science?
  6. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor -- [New]
  7. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission to study Executive MBA if scored 680 marks in GMAT and completed Graduation with 44% marks?
  10. MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala
  11. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  12. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  13. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  14. Any chance to get admission in self financing college after scoring 743 marks in Kerala MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  16. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  17. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET?
  18. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
18th May 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission? I have scored 680 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam and I am from Viswakarma community

What should be the rank target to get admission for mbbs course through NEET exam in sikkim manipal univesity????????
6th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission? I have scored 680 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam and I am from Viswakarma community

If a candidate is interested in doing medicine after completing his/her degree in engineering,is the candidate is eligible to do medicine according to the rules and regulation of the medical council?
9th November 2012, 09:36 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

To be eligible for MBBS your age must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course. and you should have passed the qualifying examination under the Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination

You must have a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in the last two years of study or any other elective subjects with English

The level of English must not be less than the core course as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.

Thanks..
28th November 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the new criteria to get the admmision in mbbs
2nd December 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should i score to get admission for MBBS
9th December 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I've scored 96% in cbse 12th. Am i eligible for mbbs colleges of kerela? I am a student from orissa.
13th December 2012, 02:48 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission? I have scored 680 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam and I am from Viswakarma community

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkpskumar View Post
Sir

i will get 680 marks from the kerala medical entrance exam held on april 24 and 25,2012.i am from viswakarma community(OBC).will i get admission ?

hi friend,

A candidate who have completed your 12th science with Biology subject then you are definetly eligible for being Doctor.

for being A Doctor you should have to take admission in MBBS.

for that you have to crack premedical entrance exam like:
  1. PMT
  2. AFMC
  3. AIIMS
  4. DUMET
  5. JIPMER

all the best........
14th October 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM MARK REQUIRED FOR SUBJECT IN 2 FOR MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?