16th February 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Executive MBA if scored 680 marks in GMAT and completed Graduation with 44% marks?

Sir
my GMAT Score is 680 currently having a
experience of 3 year can I get admission in
executive MBA from top B school but the
problem is I have done my pgdm and in my
graduation I scored only 44% mark

6th April 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Executive MBA if scored 680 marks in GMAT and completed Graduation with 44% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
my GMAT Score is 680 currently having a
experience of 3 year can I get admission in
executive MBA from top B school but the
problem is I have done my pgdm and in my
graduation I scored only 44% mark

The Executive MBA is a course offered to the experienced professionals. The minimum eligibility for the Executive MBA in Xavier University are: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks, at least three years of working experience in executive capacity in a private or public organization and the minimum age should be 23 years. You have to produce the no objection certificate from your employer for taking admission. With the minimum GMAT score of 550 can apply for taking admission in Xavier University. You are not eligible to take admission in Executive MBA with 44% marks in graduation. The Xavier University website link is given for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?