23rd August 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school

I have total 28 years of experience as a teacher including 5 years of experience as head of the school . I am now 51 years. Can I apply for age relaxation for the post of Principal?

17th September 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school

Upsc principal qualification
14th October 2013, 07:05 PM

Smile Re: Can I apply for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have total 28 years of experience as a teacher T.G.T. in the govt. schools Can I apply for post of Principal?
what is the procedure for apply for the post of principal?
what are the requirements for the same?
my age is 50 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?