13th June 2020, 02:25 AM
JAHANGEER123

What is the eligibility criteria for PhD scholarship for Germany?

I have done M.Phil in Business Studies and secured 2.88 CGPA out of 4 along with two international publications. Am I eligible to get scholarship for PhD in Germany for September, 2021 intake?

4th April 2023, 11:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PhD scholarship for Germany?

For getting scholarship, the candidate must be enrolled in higher education institution or college and their home university as well as German University must have signed Erasmus Charter for higher education.
Some of the scholarships available are
@Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
@ DADA, Doctoral Research Grants in Germany
@IEG Research Fellowship Program
@DKFZ International PhD programme in Germany
The minimum requirement for any scholarship is an IELTS band 6 certificate or TOEFL ( minimum score 550 paper based , 213 computer based , 80 internet based)
At the time of application , level B1 certificate is necessary. Minimum aggregate of 8.5 CGPA or 85% is needed.
The eligibility criteria for each scholarship is different to some extent. But the basic eligibility for any scholarship is mentioned above.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?