24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?

I completed my Msc food technology in India, i want to do Phd in food technology in Germany with scholarship,how can i get seat in university?what is the eligibility criteria?which universities are offering Phd food technology in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  3. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship for studying MS in Germany?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  8. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  9. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  11. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  13. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  14. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  15. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  16. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in pharmacy in chemistry subject? -- [New]
  18. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
1st October 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?

Respected sir, I have completed my Msc Nanotechnology in India,Maharashtra, Solapur (Solapur University) i want to do Ph.d in Nanotechnology in Germany with scholarship,how can i get seat in university? What is the eligibility criteria? Which universities are offering Ph.d in Nanotechnology in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?