14th April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana

sir,i belong to haryana.but my was father posted in punjab from year 2005 to 2008 in nationalised bank and i have passed my 10th class from punjab in 2009.but due to my father's transfer i have passed my 12th class from haryana.but now my father again posted in punjab since june 2011 onwards.please tell me that weather i am eligible for punjab pmt or not..??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  2. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  5. Can I be eligible for punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  6. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  7. What's the eligibility criteria in Haryana PMT? How may I apply for the same?
  8. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in Haryana PMT?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  10. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  11. Can I appear in Punjab PMT if did 10th from Haryana but 12th from Punjab? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT after passing 12th from Haryana?
  13. Is a Rajasthan state student eligible for Punjab PMT? Eligibility criteria for other states to appear for PB PMT?
  14. Can I appear for Haryana PMT if I am from Delhi?
  15. Am I eligible for PMT, Haryana? I am studying in Andhra State Board and having residential of Haryana
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  17. How may I apply for Jahrkhand PMT exam? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done my 12th from Punjab board
  18. Am i eligible for Haryana PMT if I am a Punjab resident?
24th September 2012, 08:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana

Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is an Entrance examination conducted each year for admission to various bachelor medical courses which are MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS in all the medical, dental, Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic Institutes across Punjab. Punjab Medical Entrance Test is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on behalf of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar.

There are about 20 medical/dental colleges in Punjab for which admission is done through Punjab Medical Entrance Test. In all these colleges 85% seats are reserved for Punjab candidates and 15% seats for Outside Punjab candidates for BDS Courses.

Eligibility Criteria:

1) A candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab with Punjab domicile.

2) A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50% marks (40% for SC/BC) in all these subjects. Also a candidate should have passed in English as well. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2012 can also apply.

3) Also a candidate should have attained the age of 17 years.

You can get the eligibility criteria for Punjab Medical Entrance Test from the following website:
www. http://bfuhs.ac.in

Contact Details:

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203
Phone: +91-01639-256232/256236

*note- If you have a domicile certificate of Punjab you will be eligible to apply for admission in the 85% quota.
28th March 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana

My daughter is doing her 10th from Shimla.she will be doing her 11th &12th from pb .is she eligible for pb PMT?
24th May 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th from haryana and 10 2 from punjab can i get benefit in 85% seats in punjab pmt.
28th December 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am belongs to assam and i am doing my higher education from arunchal pradesh. But i have sc crtfcte can i Eligible for punjab pmt. I want to give entrnce exam at punjab pmt
19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I belong to Haryana and I have done my 12class from Haryana . can I am eligible for Punjab pmt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?