30th December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and salary offered to freshers by the telecom based hardware companies?

Hallo,i am a student of 3rd year in ECE .I want to service in electronics & telecom based Hardwere companies.So,i want to know about these companies,elegibility criteria,their salary for freshers student.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?
  2. For which MNC am I eligible?
  3. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  4. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
  5. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  6. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies? -- [New]
  9. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  10. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  11. Which is the best IT company among TCS, HCL, Accenture, WIPRO
  12. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  13. How much salary is offered for freshers in Infosys?
  14. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  15. Syllabus for JTO in BSNL? What is the salary offered for freshers?
  16. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Accenture and other companies?
  18. Details about companies for ECE students? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2012, 05:53 PM
pandit2404

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and salary offered to freshers by the telecom based hardware companies?

there are so many telecomes based jobs for ece student . But the problem is that no one proper hardware based cmpny for ece student. Most of the company also hiring cse and it student. Here we discused about the telecommunication compnies . Top 20 telecommunication compnies for ece in india: 1. Bharti airtel 2. Reliance communication 3. Tata communication 4. Mtnl 5. Idea cellular 6. Gtl infrastructre 7.hfcl infotel 8. Astra microwave 9. Gemini communication 10.shyam telecom 11. Nettlink 12. Vallent communication 13. Xl telecom 14. Kavveri telecom 15. Spice communication 16.avaya globel 17.vital communication 18.vodafone 19.iti 20.mobile telecommunication ltd and so on. Eligibility criteria 65% in b.e.,10 and 12. So ready
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?