4th October 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies?

Hello, i am a student of 3rd year b.tech (ece), My cgpa is 7.44 (upto 5th sem), I have got 50% in 12th standard and 70% in 10th standard. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing internship in hardware companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  2. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  3. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in companies?
  5. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get internship in software companies?
  7. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  9. What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?
  10. Is it possible for me to get internship even after having a arrear?
  11. Which is the career scope in AEIE course? Companies in Uttarkhand which provide internship training? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  18. What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?
15th September 2016, 10:35 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies?

There is no hard and fast rules there if you want to do internship in hardware companies. They will not ask your marks or they don't have any criteria but it's always good to have marks which is above 60%.
As you are an ECE student you can go for these companies :

Altair Engineering
Dash Trucks
GLADKING
CGL LOGISTICS PVT LTD
Robert Bosch
Siemens
GE
Schneider electric
Intel
Xilinx
Texas Instruments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?