19th November 2011, 09:51 PM
tapatigoldar

What is the eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam? Books that are to be referred?

hi!!!!!

I am right now a student of 2nd year M.A. Bengali.
what is the eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam?
how to prepare?
what are the books available for the preparation?
is there any tips and suggestion?

17th April 2012, 08:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam? Books that are to be referred?

Post graduation degree is essential to apply for NET exam conducted by UGC. The candidates can also apply for NET exam while being in the final year of PG. This examination is highly competitive where in the candidates will be tested in areas such as Quantitative ability, reasoning, research aptitude etc. The candidates should prepare thoroughly to score well in this exam. As part of your preparation for NET exam one can refer books written by Anil Sharma, R Pandey, and Tripathi etc. They can also download previous year question papers and mock question papers from different portals which will help in preparation.
2nd May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam? Books that are to be referred?

i m a student of m.sc maths 1st yr. can i apply in net exam 2013? i hv less than 50% in b.sc. plz tell how to apply for net exam?
27th February 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have acquired only 51% in MA am I elegible for NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?