30th May 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin College for BSc hons in Zoology?

what is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin college for B.Sc(hons) in zoology?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  2. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  5. List of colleges for doing B.Sc(zoology) hons in Haryana?
  6. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  7. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  8. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  10. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  12. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  13. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%?
  14. Eligibility criteria for BSc Hons in Physics/Maths?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  16. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  17. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  18. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
31st May 2013, 12:41 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin College for BSc hons in Zoology?

Hooghly Mohsin College is one of the oldest college of West Bangal. this college was established in 1836. this college is good for B.Sc zoology.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission-

you should have Minimum 60% marks in aggregate & subject with pass marks in Chemistry.

Admission in the college is based on the merit of marks of applied candidate.

The formula for calculation of aggregate for admission- will be:

Aggregate = Language 1 + Language 2 + Sum of best 3 electives out of 4

Fee Structure-
ADMISSION FEE 110
TUTION FEE (PER MONTH) 110
REGISTRATION FEE 50
EXAMINATION FEE 1
SESSIONAL FEE 95
CAUTION MONEY 20
STUDENTS’ HEALTH HOME 5
UNIVERSITY ENROLMENT FEE 30
UNIVERSITY SPORTS FEE 20
31st May 2013, 02:02 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin College for BSc hons in Zoology?

HELLO,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

B.SC.(HONOURS) IN ZOOLOGY

Degree : B.Sc.(Honours)

Duration : 3 Years

Eligibility Criteria : Minimum 45% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level

Time of Admission : June-July

OFFICIAL WEBSITE : hooghlymohsincollege.org/‎

GOOD LUCK ! !
11th June 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

HOW I GET ADMISSION IN MOHSIN COLLEGE?
19th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MOHSIN COLLEGE FOR BSC HONS IN PHYSIOLOGY?
6th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What was the cut off mark in last year for B.Com Hons?
7th June 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for taking chemistry hons?
29th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for economics honours? my total marks is 366 and economics no. is 73
18th May 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to get chemistry hons. in mohsin college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?