3rd March 2013, 04:00 PM
77kanu

Am I eligible to do M.Phil Zoology after doing MSc Hons in Zoology

i did my m.sc hons in zoology n nw want to do m.phil m havin 53.4% so m i eligible to this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  2. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Phil Zoology after doing MSc Hons in Zoology
  5. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  6. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  7. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  8. How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks
  9. What to do after completing MSc in Zoology? I am interested in Zoology field
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Zoology? Is Animal Behaviour a relevant subject of Zoology?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  12. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  13. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  14. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  15. How to become a lecturer? I am a student of MSc and my subject is Zoology Hons
  16. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  17. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  18. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
1st August 2016, 12:42 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Phil Zoology after doing MSc Hons in Zoology

As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to do M.Phil Zoology after doing MSc Hons in Zoology. The duration for this program is of 2 years. For this course candidate must have master degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?