3rd June 2012, 04:24 PM
yogesh singh22900zxxcv

What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College

im stdying in 3rd yr bsc zoology hons in hansraj clg.i wnt 2 b a lecturar.plz tell m about syllabus for net & msc phd integrated course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MSc Genetics in Post Graduation? I have done BSc Zoology Hons from Hansraj College
  2. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  7. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  8. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  9. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  10. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  11. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  12. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  13. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  14. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  15. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  16. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  17. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
18th July 2017, 04:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College

NET (National Eligibility Test) is an entrance test conducted by the CBSE. The eligibility required to apply for the exam is the candidate should have completed graduation/ masters degree in related streams with minimum 55% from any recognized university.

The syllabus for the NET is as follows:
You can check the subjects and syllabus in the official website: http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?