24th April 2011, 12:12 AM
the peeru

Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?

i am a permanent resident of punjab and have a punjab domicile but am doing my 10+2 from chandigarh......so will i be able to avail the 85%quota in punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  2. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  3. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  4. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  5. Am I eligible for 85% quota in Punjab if i do 11th and 12th from Punjab
  6. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam? -- [New]
  8. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
  9. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  11. Eligibility for PMET for student from Chattisgarh and a Punjabi? Date of forms?
  12. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  13. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  14. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  15. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  17. Will I be eligible for OBC seat in Punjab quota after passing 10th, 12th from Punjab
  18. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
12th January 2012, 12:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the peeru View Post
i am a permanent resident of punjab and have a punjab domicile but am doing my 10+2 from chandigarh......so will i be able to avail the 85%quota in punjab?
There are different quota systems in different college/university in Punjab, depending on Residence Status, Degree Courses, Schedule Cast/Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes.

If you hold a Domicile of Punjab then you will definitely get the benefit of the state quota system in any college/university in Punjab.

For more information you can visit:
http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
24th April 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?

i m resident of Uttar pradesh but doing 10 2 from punjab due to posting of my father .can we get the domocile of uttar pradesh in getting admission in medicak college of uttar pradesh
19th December 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

When exactly domicile certificate of punjab is required for taking admission in a MBBS college in punjab under 85% quota. At the time of filling in examination form or at the time of admission. Because I will get domicile certificate next week and by then last date 31.12.2013 for filling in form will be out. Kindly guide me TEJINDER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?