29th April 2012, 07:15 PM
ipratikgoyal

What is the eligibility criteria for WASE program?

Hello Friends,

Can u tell me the eligibility criteria for WASE Program. Do they require 60% aggregate in the final year or 60% in all the semesters? If someone is not eligible then can he go for professional Java certification courses for the eligibility?

3rd August 2012, 09:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for WASE program?

Graduation in IT electronics, physics, mathematics is the basic educational qualification for WASE programme. Candidates should secure 50% marks in 10th and 12th. First class marks in graduation till date is necessary for admission. Candidates should study Mathematics as one subject in 12th. Only final year students are eligible to apply. Professional java certification courses are not considered as eligibility criterion for WASE programme.

4th August 2012, 01:01 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipratikgoyal View Post
Hello Friends,

Can u tell me the eligibility criteria for WASE Program. Do they require 60% aggregate in the final year or 60% in all the semesters? If someone is not eligible then can he go for professional Java certification courses for the eligibility?

WASE stands for Wipro Academy of Software Excellence.
Wipro Technologies India’s leading IT company initiated the WASE Programme – Wipro Academy of Software Excellence in 1995. It is the oldest and the most successful Earn while you Learn Programme in the country.
It is an initiative taken in form of a course to ensure better education in India. WASE course offers various opportunities to candidates for higher education in form of MS course in Computer Science to students of various courses like B.Sc., BCM and BCA.

You must fulfill the following criteria to enroll into WASE

• B.Sc. (CS / IT / Electronics / Physics / Mathematics /
  • Statistics) / BCA / BCM
  • 50% aggregate marks in 10th & 12th
  • 60% aggregate marks in graduation till date
  • Mathematics as one subject in 12th - Mandatory
  • Students currently in the final year of graduation

The selection process

The selection procedure for WASE comprises of three stages, a Common Entrance Test, Technical Interview and HR interview. Dates for each stage would be made available to you upon registration.

Good luck

20th November 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, my name is satish kumar studying final B.Sc. So can i apply to the job next year.

3rd September 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

IF a person has repeated 12th, Is he eligible for Wipro wase

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?