17th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get admission in BVSc? Marks required in MHT CET?

What is the elligibility for admission in bvsc?how many marks obtained in mhtcet?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  2. Minimum cutoff for Veterinary? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  4. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  5. How to get admission in medical? Marks required in MHT CET?
  6. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  7. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  8. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  9. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS -- [New]
  10. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  11. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  12. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  13. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  14. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  15. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  16. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  17. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  18. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
21st June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission in BVSc? Marks required in MHT CET?

what is the last date to admission for bvsc & when did councelling starts
24th June 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission in BVSc? Marks required in MHT CET?

i am interested in joiningb the bvse course.so plz tell mehow i get admission here
15th December 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i get the admission in BVSc? what is the eligiblity
26th January 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

how many marks oatained in bvsc?
16th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

which is eligible test for bvsc admission neet or mht-cet?
22nd June 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to b.v.sc & a.h after completion of 12th class in intermediate agriculture with 65% marks ?
29th June 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

mybiocut off marks is 180.75 can i get seat in govt vetinary college
27th February 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I interest to bvsc course can join who many eamcet and intermediate marks in oc
9th June 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A RANKING OF 7125 IN KCET AND MY PUC MARKS IS 93% WILL I GET A GOVT SEAT IN BVSC BEING A GENERAL MERIT STUDENT
4th June 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72% in 12th and 96 marks in mht cet can I get admission in bvsc college
9th July 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

To join the B.V.Sc. in Maharashtra. Visit the site. www.mafsu.in.
It Requires CET. Highest rankers will be able to join it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?