25th April 2015, 05:56 PM
sneha s shinde

Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS

Sir please tell me How many marks are required in mht cet 2015 to i get admission in private or government college for doing bams.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  2. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  3. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  4. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  6. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  7. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  9. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  10. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  11. How many marks are required in MHT CET to get admission in BAMS?
  12. Can i take admission in any private or government ayurveda college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET
  15. Can I get admission for BAMS with open category in Pune in private college after scoring 75 in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  17. Can I join BAMS after scoring 66 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
4th May 2015, 06:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS

Government of Maharashtra shall conduct “Common Entrance Test” MH-CET-2015 for Health Sciences degree courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH courses) for the academic year 2015-2016. The said Common Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 07th May 2015

BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE{BAMS} course is a 4 and half years course.

Eligibility for admission:-
you must pass in 10+2 system of education under any recognized board of the country with a minimum of 50% aggregate in all subjects taken together and 60% aggregate in Physics, chemistry & biology taken together.

Age limit:- 17 to 22 years

Duration of the course:-4&1/2 years

you have to score nearly 130- 140 marks to get admission in any government college of your choice for BAMS course if you didn't got the sufficient marks then private colleges will provides you admission because they just wanna fillup their seats
4th May 2015, 11:47 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha s shinde View Post
Sir please tell me How many marks are required in mht cet 2015 to i get admission in private or government college for doing bams.
There are not marks that does matter there is rank that does matter so you need to focus more on rank.
Rank is decided by
1. Total number of participants
2. Highest marks
3. Negative marks
so you need to go through official site in order to check the rank according to your marks.
Rank does matter for mainly government colleges otherwise you can simply walk for admission in private colleges at not such good rank or for direct admission.
Direct admission are offered on the basis of Management quota.
29th May 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I was not appearing asso cet but i apear mh cet pleas tell me i can aision in private BAMS college in maharashtra
6th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government college scoring 82 in mhcet 2015
7th June 2015, 08:19 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha s shinde View Post
To be on safer side the marks you should achieve should be more than 140 to get admission in BAMS.
14th September 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to government or private college for b.a.m.s?
I scored 124 marks in mht-cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?