21st February 2018, 01:30 PM
charity kwanya

What is the eligibility to get a course in KMTC? Which course to choose if I qualify for it?

I did my KCSE on 2017 and got a mean grade of C in my exams with a C+ in English, C in Kiswahili, B- in Math's, D in Biology and D in Chemistry. can I be qualified in KMTC? And if yes, than under which course?

14th March 2018, 06:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a course in KMTC? Which course to choose if I qualify for it?

KMTC stands for Kenya Medical Training College. It is a college which offers a huge number of Diploma, Higher Diploma and Certificate courses.

As you have obtained grade C in KCSE exam, you are eligible for a wide number of courses. I have attached a pdf file regarding the courses offered by KMTC and their eligibility criteria.

For further details, please visit the official website of KMTC or click here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Finaladvert.pdf(766.8 KB, 56 views)
22nd February 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a course in KMTC? Which course to choose if I qualify for it?

I had a mean grade of C and I got a B in maths and chemistry and a D in biology can I bridge so as I can qualify to do clinical medicine in surgery
24th January 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have a son with mean grade of C- he bio D Chem D Math C- eng C- can he do certificate in pharmacy?
22nd May 2021, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can KMTC take me in when I bridge biology
3rd January 2023, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I bridge maths and chemistry inorder to do diploma in pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?