20th August 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry

What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  2. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  3. Which course is better in hotel management after completing BSc Geology, Physics and Chemistry
  4. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  6. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for NPSC exam after passing graduation from BSc Hotel Management?
  8. Where is there Hotel Management course provided after B.Sc Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible for NPSC exam after graduating in BSc in Hotel Management?
  10. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  11. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  12. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  13. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  14. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  15. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  16. How to do hotel management after doing BMS?
  17. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student? -- [New]
28th April 2015, 06:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for the Hotel Management Course is graduation degree with at least 50% marks.

Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is based on common entrance test.

The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

The time duration for the test is two hours and is held generally around April every year.

The selection process involves of written test followed by a group discussion and interview.

Private institutes also conduct tests of their own, the pattern of which is almost the same.
29th April 2015, 09:02 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry

Hotel management course:

Those who are having completed or appearing for their Pre-University /10+2 /H.S.C/AISSCE/ or equivalent are eligible.

For getting admissions at IHM: You will be required to appear for an All-India Joint Entrance Examination (April), conducted by NCHM. You will be short listed by the NCHM and required to appear for an interview (May-June) at centers all over the country.

Top 10 Hotel Management Institutes in India

Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
Mumbai
www.ihmctan.edu

Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
Manipal
www.manipal.edu

Delhi
www.ihmpusa.net

Aurangabad
www.ihma.ac.in

Bangalore
www.ihmbangalore.com

Chennai
www.ihmkolkata.com

Kolkata
www.ihmchennai.org

Ahmedabad
www.ihmahmedabad.com

Christ College
Bangalore
www.christuniversity.in

Institute of Hotel Management
Hyderabad
www.ihmhyd.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?