4th January 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NPSC exam after graduating in BSc in Hotel Management?

Sir, After graduation of Bsc in hotel management from the global open university nagaland is eligible for NPSC exam or not ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NPSC exam after passing graduation from BSc Hotel Management?
  2. After graduating from Hotel Management can I do B.Ed?
  3. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  4. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  5. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  6. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  7. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  8. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  9. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  10. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  11. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  12. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  13. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  15. Am I eligible for the post of sub inspector if I am a Hotel Management graduate?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  17. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM? -- [New]
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
31st August 2015, 10:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NPSC exam after graduating in BSc in Hotel Management?

Yes,you will be eligible for NPSC exam after graduating in BSc in Hotel Management .

NPSC stands for Nagaland Public Service Commission .

Eligibility criteria to appear for NPSC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university .

-The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 years .

-The selection procedure consists of three stages,namely;

* Preliminary Examination

* Mains Examination

* Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?