24th March 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for interviews of banks through IBPS clerk exam?

sir,i not get bechalor degree in any university,i 10+2 passed with 2nd but passed ibps clerk exam which bank called me for interview

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?
  3. How can I apply for government jobs after passing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the same
  4. Am I eligible for the written exam of June after passing PG? If I qualify then can I be eligible for the interviews?
  5. Which Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Clerk in Banks?
  6. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  7. Will I get a cutoff after scoring 129 marks? I am a girl of general category
  8. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  9. How to do MBA correspondence in finance? I am scored 53.3% in 12th
  10. At an age of 27 can I get a Bank Job now? Which books are to be referred?
  11. What is the eligibility for IBPS clerk exam
  12. Which is the best Medical College for MBBS in Bihar?
  13. What should be the next step after clearing the IBPS clerk exam with 59 percent to get a job in bank?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having scored 57% of marks in Intermediate with PCM stream?
  15. Tips to prepare for Interviews for Banks Recruitment?
  16. Procedure to appear for the interview of bank? I have cleared my IBPS clerk exam with 64%
  17. What type of questions will be asked in the interview after passing IBPS clerk written exam?
  18. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam? -- [New]
31st March 2012, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for interviews of banks through IBPS clerk exam?

You should have a valid IBPS score for attending the personal interview of the 19 banks who take the candidates through this score. Each bank who participates in the IBPS exam will specify a cut off mark for candidates as per the available vacancies. If you have a score above or equal to the specified cut off you can apply for that post. If you get short listed, you will be directly called for the personal interview. Currently, Bank of Baroda has called for clerical positions. UCO bank has also published notifications for the post of PO.
15th June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for interviews of banks through IBPS clerk exam?

Sir I want to know what is the minimum Education required with percentage for Clerk and PO?
18th August 2012, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for ibps clerk exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?