6th December 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?

Sir:
I want to know about the uttarakhand samuh ga vacancies. Please tell me when these jobs become available and also plz tell me what type of jobs consist in samuh ga.

regards
Digpal singh mingwal

Related Questions:
  1. What are the vacancies available in Dentel Jobs?
  2. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  3. When are Auditions for R.J. in Hyderabad?
  4. When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?
  5. Can I give UPSC or any other exams for getting a government job in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  6. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  7. What's the syllabus and exam pattern for Uttarakhand PCS? How may I get full details for the same
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  9. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  10. Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?
  11. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  12. Which types of Jobs can I get after doing M.Sc.(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the career options available in taxation? What types of jobs are available?
  14. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, procedure etc of the Uttarakhand PSC exam?
  15. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  16. Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student
  17. Which entrance exam can I take after passing 10th if don't want to study further?
  18. How may I get LEET sample papers for Uttarakhand?
10th June 2015, 09:58 PM
mwh

Default Re: How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir:
I want to know about the uttarakhand samuh ga vacancies. Please tell me when these jobs become available and also plz tell me what type of jobs consist in samuh ga.

regards
Digpal singh mingwal
it is a group c entrance examination conducted by uttarakhand board of technical education.
This exam is conducted for recruitment of jobs in
deparatment of horticulture
vacancies-152
food processing-17
industries
fisheries
agriculture
chief election.
They recruit candidates for supervisor
artist
electrician
mechanic
stenographer
data entry jobs
An exam will be conducted for 100 marks on hindi and general studies.
Lot of vacancies are available...
All the best
supervisors
artist
food p
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?