22nd June 2012, 09:45 PM

What is the eligibility required to do B.Ed distance course? I am a graduate in Hindi

i am gradute in hindi horns can i do B ED distence course and what is the eligibity are required?

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  3. How to do M.A Hindi from Haryana? I am a graduate with 46% in English LIT and Psychology from Kanpur University
  4. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  5. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  7. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed? I am a graduate
  8. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  9. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  10. What is the eligibility for PGT teacher? I am a science graduate with PG in Hindi
  11. From which institute can I do M.Phil in Hindi through distance mode? Other options to improve my qualification in Hindi?
  12. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  13. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for PGT? I am a PG in Hindi
  15. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  16. How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate
  17. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  18. Guidance to pursue Ph.D in Hindi in Distance Learning?
23rd June 2012, 08:26 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility required to do B.Ed distance course? I am a graduate in Hindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am gradute in hindi horns can i do B ED distence course and what is the eligibity are required?
hello!!!

B.ED is a undergraduate program for graduation in arts.it is a two year program.it can be persued both as distance courses as well as regular courses depending on choice and interest of candidate.....

B.Ed Admission Eligibility

• Candidate needs to be a graduate with at least 55% from recognized university

• Candidate should be having Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in 10+2 level.

• Candidate with 5 year of integrated Program can also apply for the course.

• Candidate need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the different universities......

top colleges and universities providing Distance B.ED Program

~~Indra gandhi national open university

~~maharshi dayanand university

~~jawaharlal nehru university

~~kurukshetra university

hope this helped....

with regards
roknits
24th June 2012, 01:19 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: What is the eligibility required to do B.Ed distance course? I am a graduate in Hindi

hiiii friend....!!

*B.ED is a undergraduate program for graduation in arts.it is a two year course.You can become a govt.teacher by doing your B.ed.

->B.Ed Admission Eligibility criteria:-

--> Candidate needs to be a graduate with at least 55% from recognized university

-->Candidate should be having Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in 10+2 level.

-->Candidate with 5 year of integrated Program can also apply for the course.

-->Candidate need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the different universities before taking admission.

-Indra gandhi national open university

-maharshi dayanand university

-jawaharlal nehru university

-kurukshetra university

go ahead...all the best...!!!
5th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my m.com degree course with 53.1%.am i eligible to do b.ed in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?