14th December 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and scope of a course in Food Technology?

I'm pursuing my intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Can I apply for graduate course in Food Technology? What are the job opportunities in India after completing this course?

27th July 2019, 10:07 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the eligibility and scope of a course in Food Technology?

Eligibility criteria:-

Student can pursue a degree, diploma or masters in food technology. Tu get admission in undergraduate level, you should clear 12th in science (PCM or PCB) with minimum 50%-60% aggregate marks.
And at postgraduate level you should passes a bachelor degree like B.Sc, B.Tech/BE from a recognized university.

Here are job profiles below of food technology course:-
  • Biochemist
  • Lab technician
  • Organic chemist
  • Research scientist
  • Food product development director
  • Managers and accountants
  • Food inspector

Top Companies/Recruiters in Food Technology:-
  • Agro Tech Foods
  • MTR Foods Limited
  • PepsiCo India Holdings
  • Gits Food Products Private Limited
  • Amul
  • ITC Limited
  • Coca-Cola India Limited
  • Britannia Industries Limited
  • Nestle India Private Limited
  • Cadbury India Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?