1st July 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for PG in Food Technology or any other field after graduation in Food Technology but not getting selected in All India entrance exams for PG and CET for State level?

sir i have completed my garaduation in food technology and i have aslo given the all india entrence exam for the pg and the cet for the state level unfortunately i am not getting the seat in the exam then what can i do for my post graduation ? can i do the pg in the another feild or i should do the pg in my realated feild. i will be waiting for your reply.

thanking you sir
yours fatihfully
Mohd Mujtaba Khan

10th April 2023, 06:28 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Should I go for PG in Food Technology or any other field after graduation in Food Technology but not getting selected in All India entrance exams for PG and CET for State level?

If you did not get selected for a PG program in Food Technology through All India entrance exams or CET for State level, then there are several options available to you.
  • Look for other colleges: You can search for other colleges that offer a PG program in Food Technology and have a different admission process. You can also look for universities abroad that accept students from your background.
  • Consider other related fields: If you are interested in related fields, you may want to consider pursuing a master's degree in a related field such as Food Science, Food Processing, Food Safety, or Nutrition. This may open up new career opportunities for you.
  • Gain work experience: Consider gaining some work experience in the food industry before pursuing further studies. This will help you gain practical knowledge and skills and also make you more employable.
  • Prepare for exams: If you are determined to pursue a PG program in Food Technology, you can prepare again for entrance exams such as GATE, ICAR, or JNU CEEB which are some of the popular exams for PG programs in Food Technology.
Ultimately, your decision should be based on your interests, career goals, and the availability of opportunities. I would suggest analyzing each option carefully and weighing its pros and cons before making a final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?