1st March 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Food Technology Diploma course for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope of Diploma in Food Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Food Technology course. I am studying B.Sc in Botany right now. So, my question is, this course is available or not? I would like to know that I am eligible for this course after my graduation? What are the benefits I get after this course?

10th April 2018, 12:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Food Technology Diploma course for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope of Diploma in Food Technology?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue this Diploma in Food Technology course after successful completion of B.Sc in Botany course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" or its equivalent course in 10+2 pattern. As you are done with B.Sc in Botany which is a Graduate course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course as you might have already done with 12th Class before pursuing of your Graduation.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,
@ SLIET, Punjab
@ Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi
@ RIMT University
@ AIIPPHS, Delhi
@ Ballarpur Institute of Technology, Maharashtra
@ Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Rajasthan..etc.,

After completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Food Analysis Laboratories, Colleges, Food Processing Industries, Quality Control Departments, Food Inspection organizations, Research and Development organizations..etc., as Product Development Executive, Analyst, Hygiene Executive..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?