26th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Sbaz09

What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?

Hey may i know when is the examaination date of first and second semester bcom of calicut university

Related Questions:
  1. 1st and 2nd semester BSc Mathematics complementary question papers of calicut university?
  2. Calicut university physics B.Tech 1st and 2nd semester question papers?
  3. Model question papers of Calicut University 1st semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. 2nd semester B.Com financial accounting model question papers of Calicut University?
  5. Sample question papers of Bachelor of Business Management 1st semester exam of Calicut University?
  6. 1st semester B.Com model question papers in Calicut University?
  7. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University?
  9. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  10. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  11. AP Ranga Reddy Court previous model question papers
  12. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  13. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies? -- [New]
  14. Previous years M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers of Calicut University(SDE)?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  16. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. 5th semester B.Com questions and answers of Calicut University
27th March 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?

WHEN WILL CONDUCT THE 1ST AND 2ND SEM EXAMINATIONS OF CALICUT UNIVERITY
28th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?

could you please tell me when will conduct the 1st and 2nd sem examination of calicut univercity
30th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Could u please provide
to me the B com 1st sem and 2nd sem examinattion
date & timetables in calicut university
3rd April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

university has declared the timetable in its website u can check that.1st sem exam will start on april 20th.
9th April 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me when will conduct the 1st and 2nd sem examination of calicut univercity
9th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the time table of 1st and 11nd sem exam ?
9th April 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of private collage students of 1st sem b.com?
10th April 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the time table shedule of 1st and 2nd semester b.com of calicut university?
10th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of b.com english suplimentary 2012?
10th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

1st & 2nd sem. B.com exam date not declared. Please inform when we get the exam timetable of our exam.
[email protected]
11th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

could you please shift bcom 1st and 2nd sem exam to june and july
13th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of second year b com of calicut university?
13th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

could you please inform me when university coduct 1st and 2ndsem university exm?
16th April 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Please shift the exam of b.tech (calicut university) to may
16th April 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st year betech exam in calicut university
17th April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st&2nd sem Bsc of Calicut university?
17th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell the date in which the 1st sem exam of b.com starts?
17th April 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of 1yr BA examinations?
17th April 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

when will ba 1st semester exam starts
17th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

first sem exam date of BA
17th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the examination timetable for combined first& second semester engineering(BTECH) CALICUT UNIVERSITY?
24th April 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut university?
24th April 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

in swhich date 1st semester bba exam was conducted?
28th April 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?
29th April 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of betch 3 rd semester electronic & computer science of Calicut university
29th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

could u plz tell the exam date of first and second semester of b com 2012 ?
1st May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of 1st& 2nd semester b com examination at calicut university?
3rd May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of 2nd semester Bcom examination at Calicut University
5th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester 1 year B com of calicut university?
7th May 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam of first and second semester of b.com private students in calicut university
14th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester 1 year B com of calicut university?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exam-date-1st-2nd-semester-b-com-calicut-university-690319.html#ixzz1urahdlrN
14th May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester 1 year B com of calicut university

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exam-date-1st-2nd-semester-b-com-calicut-university-690319.html#ixzz1urbpsPax
23rd May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam of first and second semester of BA private students in calicut university
8th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1971152]Could u please provide
to me the B com 1st sem and 2nd sem examinattion
date & timetables in calicut university distance education]
28th October 2012, 02:24 PM
www.fb.com/JinoJoy.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbaz09 View Post
Hey may i know when is the examaination date of first and second semester bcom of calicut university
Actually it is planned to conduct on Nov. & March respectively.

But recently I here that the sem. scheme has been taken away.

So In most case there will be no sem exam on nov.
&
There will be 2 exam for every subjects on march 2013.
24th March 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of first and second semester.bcom of calicut university
21st April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of 1st&2nd private b.com of calicut university?
5th February 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of first semester examination of bca of calicut university
3rd May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of first &second semester examination of b com of calicut university
8th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of calicut university bcom first and second semester
19th June 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

when was the 1st and 2nd sem examination of calicut university- distance education ??
17th July 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam time date of 1st and 2nd semester B.com of calicut university -distance education?????
17th July 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam time date of 1st and 2nd semester B.com of calicut university -distance education?????
8th April 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester BBA of calicut university ?
3rd May 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF THE SAY EXAMINATION FOR THE Bcom 1 SEMESTER
26th June 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Could you please provide me the details of the 2nd sem. b.com examination date(SDE)
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?