25th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of Bachelor of Business Management 1st semester exam of Calicut University?

hello
i m in bachelor of business management 1st semester
i am pursuing in calicut university
can you please give me sample question paper for 1st sem exam????
please give me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of Calicut University 1st semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. 1st and 2nd semester BSc Mathematics complementary question papers of calicut university?
  3. 1st semester B.Com model question papers in Calicut University?
  4. Calicut university 3rd semester Civil sample question papers?
  5. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Calicut university physics B.Tech 1st and 2nd semester question papers?
  9. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Calicut University- B. Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering 5th Semester- Electromagnetic Field Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University?
  12. What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?
  13. Calicut university combined 1 and 2 semester B.Tech question papers?
  14. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Difference between BBA and BBI?
  18. Previous years M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers of Calicut University(SDE)?
28th November 2014, 12:18 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Sample question papers of Bachelor of Business Management 1st semester exam of Calicut University?

Calicut University doesn't offers Bachelor of Business Management program but the university offers Bachelor of Business Administration program. Currently the sample papers of BBA semester-1 is not available so I have attached the study material which is issued by Calicut University itself. Hope you will get benefit from this study material.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Study Material of BBA Semester-I Calicut University.pdf(586.0 KB, 633 views)
11th September 2015, 03:08 AM
arjunvdalvi

Default Re: Sample question papers of Bachelor of Business Management 1st semester exam of Calicut University?

hi, Please send the answer sheet of TYBBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) 5th semester sample papers with answers......
17th April 2016, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir.,
This is my first sem exam....pleas give model question paper sir....bcz...i dont no tha pattern of question paper
30th December 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

model question paper of Calicut university 2019 admission BBA Management theory and practices
30th July 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Previous year calicut university first sem question paper s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?