13th June 2012, 11:35 AM
vinayraj15191

List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?

sir plz send a question and ans for msc.it 1st and 2nd semester...my e mail id [email protected] i wait for your positive response....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  2. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  3. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  4. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  5. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  6. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies? -- [New]
  7. How to do 2nd semester B.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh? I am doing B.Tech 1st semester in PTU College in Punjab
  8. How much is the fee for DMLT course?
  9. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  10. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  11. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  12. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  13. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Advanced Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Fee structure for M.Tech in various IIT's for semesters?
  15. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  16. Can I get a job in TCS, Microsoft after scoring 92% in intermediate and 85% in B.Tech?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the latest fee structure of MCA in IIT Rookee
1st November 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?

b.sc 1 semester question paper with answer
1st November 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?

i want B.Sc 1st sem question papers in year from 2007 to 2012
20th November 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want msc 1sem june/july 2010 question paper with answer
30th August 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i want MSc in physics old question papers gulbarga university gulbarga
18th December 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam, I'm pooja studying in B.CA , i have taken B.CA in online course(KSOU Mysore University) but I'm not able to study hole thing so i want to study only important questions so can you give list of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester of B.CA , please........... help me out of it.
16th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I want question and answers of maths bsc 2nd sem gulburga university
31st March 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR ,IM STUDING SECOND SEM NOW BUT SUBJECTS ARE VERY TOUGH SO ,SEND LAST 5 YEARS QUSTION PAPER TO MY E-MAIL . FOR GIVEN E-MAIL ,,,,,,,, [email protected] .......... THANK YOU,,,.
3rd September 2016, 10:35 PM
Devara sivakrishna

Location: chinnagollalapalem,yellamanchilli (muncipality),vishaka(district) ap.

Hi sir ...i am doing bsc (mpc) ...i have no idea about 1st sem chemistry and physics model papers could you please send the question papers to my e-mail [email protected]... Please sir have a request
14th October 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Send me previous 1st bsc sem1 computer exam papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?