5th March 2010, 09:06 PM
geetameerut

What is exam date of ad. no.44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission?

what is exam date of ad. no. 44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission and what type of questions should be asked in general knowledge paper?

9th March 2010, 01:02 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is exam date of ad. no.44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission?

well dear Geeta, i am very sorry for my inability to answer your querry because of insufficient data you have not mentioned the date on which the advertise was published so it is really hard to find the advertisement no 44. but i will be glad to help you again if you provide me sufficient data..

waiting for your reply & meanwhile thinking you must have got your answer by now, so
good luck for your exams...
byee take care...
7th April 2010, 09:57 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is exam date of ad. no.44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission?

You have'nt provided us with complete details so that we can guide you in required systematic manner.

However,after browsing the whole website of utter Pradesh higher education commission I have got few details regarding it,kindly visit the below given link-http://www.hesc-chairm.com/5.html

Best of Luck
8th April 2010, 12:49 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

please clarify your query its incomplete and we are not able to search the answer reply us with full details as soon as possible so that we can help you at the earliest
8th April 2010, 12:51 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
here i am not getting the sufficient information from you about the question that you want to ask,
so i want to request you to make it clear.
o k
all the best
15th April 2010, 04:08 PM
dreamgirl

hi
i am not clear about your question. so please make your question more informative so that i can answer you question.
29th April 2010, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sbi clerk interview question
30th April 2010, 03:23 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not so, technical or typical questions are asked.Just general knowlegdes like "What was the first name of SBI" etc.

However, take a look of uestions asked here- http://getsarkari-naukri.blogspot.co...ions-2010.html

http://www.allinterview.com/company/SBI.html

I am also attaching General knowledge sample paper which are commonly asked in interview.Kindly find the attachment below.

Best fo Luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf general_knowledge.pdf(974.6 KB, 442 views)
30th April 2010, 03:59 PM
edward
Top Answerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can download the sbi clerk interview question from the following sites :-

1)www.allinterview.com/company/SBI.html
2)placementpapers.net/.../Interview/State-Bank-Of-India-Clerk-Interview-Questions-2010

prepare well for the interview.............

all the best
8th May 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can we get Syllabus of Sanskrit Lecturer for the enterence test of Up higher education commission
8th September 2010, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

sir any changes in uphesc web.Is it any inofarmation reg asst.proff,exam 45
27th September 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for the written exam
2nd October 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of ad.no.45 dt 15 or 16january 2010 of uttar pradesh higher education servies commission ?have the acknowledgements been sent? i also want to know about the syllabus of english lecturer.
4th October 2010, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

All we are being befooling either by the site owner or the senior officer sitting at their education dept. & enjoying on the cost of enemployed people just give advertisement no. 44 & 45 longback & got huge money. Now we can trust that they will neither reply our very specific question " WHEN THEY ARE PLANNING TO CONDUCT THE EXAMINATION PUBLISED VIDE ADVIVERTISEMENT NO. 44 AN 45 LAST YEAR." It is my humble request to some one who may be attached with in any way with education deptt. may enquire the same & post on this site. All will be very highly oblige.
8th October 2010, 02:46 AM
tajvinder kaur

what is exam date of ad. no. 44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission and what type of questions should be asked in general knowledge paper?what is the syllabus?
9th October 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is exam date and syllabus of bed subject in uphesc allahabad
9th October 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is exam date of ad.no. 44&45 of uphesc and syllabus of gk&B.Ed subject?
24th December 2010, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

when theh result of add no. 41 of education subject is expected and where to check them
9th February 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir what is current status of adv. no. 44
dr.pravin chaubey,sociology.
entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/exam-date-lecturer-up-higher-education-service-commission-adv-no-44-45-uphesc-46452.ravi sharma
9th February 2011, 11:52 PM
RaviSharma09

What is exam of add 41 no ravi sharma
9th February 2011, 11:53 PM
RaviSharma09

What is exam date of ad.no. 44&45 of uphesc and syllabus of gk&B.Ed subject?
ravi sharma
18th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Shivank2
Junior Member+

DEAR,
you can download it from the following sites :-

http://1)www.allinterview.com/company/SBI.html
2)http://placementpapers.net/.../Inter...Questions-2010

thanks,
18th August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

DEAR
WHAT

IS DATE OF EXAM AD.NO.44 OF UPHEC
AMJAD
22nd August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

DEAR, WHAT IS THE SCREANING EXAM DATE OF ADVT. NO. 44 & 45 ?
30th August 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

what is amount of bank challan for application fee adv no 44
thanking you
31st August 2011, 03:16 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

you can download the sbi clerk interview question from the following sites :-

1)www.allinterview.com/company/SBI.html
2)placementpapers.net/.../Interview/State-Bank-Of-India-Clerk-Interview-Questions-2010

prepare well for the interview.............

Thanks
29th December 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,when you are conducting screening test of Advt.No.44 and 45?
Rajesh Sonkar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?