31st August 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan for my nephew?

Hello sir, My nephew lives with me in Delhi and his father and mother in a village of Utter Pradesh. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan for him?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  7. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  10. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  14. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  16. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
11th September 2016, 12:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan for my nephew?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan for your nephew. You can become the co-borrower of the education loan or can become the third party guarantor of the education loan depending on whether his father/mother becomes co-borrower of the loan or not. However, you can apply for the loan only if you have a stable source of income. Otherwise you will not be eligible to apply for education loan for your nephew.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?