5th February 2011, 02:23 PM
smt.jsl

Syllabus and exam date of higher education commission of UP for Geography Subject?

dear sir,
i"m trying to get the syllabus and examination date of heigher education commission of uttar pradesh. my subject is geograph.

thanking you sir,

19th February 2011, 07:04 AM
Amed2010

Default Re: Syllabus and exam date of higher education commission of UP for Geography Subject?

The date cant be exactly tell. But it helds in March-April.
You can get the syllabus using the link given below.
www.gjtutorial.com
Keep visiting Education & Carrear Forum for further details..
24th February 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam date of higher education commission of UP for Geography Subject?

dear sir,
i"m trying to get the syllabus and examination date of heigher education commission of uttar pradesh. my subject is Zoology.

thanking you sir,
5th April 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

HOW ARE PGT EXAM OF GEOGRAPHY DATE.
3rd May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

goom Afternoon Sir Adv. No. 45 Ka Entrance Kab Hoga?
15th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell me about the syllabus of the examination add,44 and 45 .There is no any infomation about it.
8th June 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for principal test
26th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i am want to model paper exom up higher education service commission in geography
4th July 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i get question paper of sociology held on 28september 2012 conducted by uphesc?
14th November 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can me provide a model paper of ad.n.46 or can you give me answer exam will be written test or objective type?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?