20th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the interview date for the post of lecturer(Sociology) of UP Higher Education department

Dear Sir ,
I want to know the exam/ interview date for the post of lecturer ( sociology ) of U.P. Higher Education Department conducted by Public Service Service Commission Allahabad wide notification no-1/2012-2013/ General ,S-3/28 ,please send me the detail syllabus of the same ,waiting for your early response .
Dr.Ravindra Singh Yadav

18th September 2013, 08:03 PM

Post Re: What is the interview date for the post of lecturer(Sociology) of UP Higher Education department

Dear Sir ,
Pleass, so Exams date of the post of lecturer ( sociology ) of U.P. Higher Education Department conducted by Public Service Service Commission Allahabad wide notification no-1/2012-2013/ General ,S-3/28 ,please send me the detail syllabus of the same ,waiting for your early response .
Dr.Dharmendra Singh
14th December 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the interview date for the post of lecturer(Sociology) of UP Higher Education department

Sir ,
Exams date of the post of lecturer ( sociology ) of U.P. Higher Education Department conducted by Public Service Service Commission Allahabad wide notification no-1/2012-2013/General ,S-3/28 ,please send me the interview date ,waiting for your early response .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?