14th December 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of SCRA? Date of sale of the application forms?

sir i m unable to know the exam date of scra form ..pleas emention to me the details

15th December 2011, 12:37 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the exam date of SCRA? Date of sale of the application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m unable to know the exam date of scra form ..pleas emention to me the details

SCRA 2012 EXAM DATES AND DETAILS

Sorry, the date to apply for SCRA exam is already over by 21st November, 2011.

-> SCRA 2012 Exam date - 29th January, 2012.

-> I have attached the notification file for SCRA exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> To know more about SCRA 2012 exam online visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Anything that had to do with art I been doing all my life. It was a gift. It's nothing I work real hard at doing."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(162.7 KB, 63 views)
15th December 2011, 01:28 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the exam date of SCRA? Date of sale of the application forms?

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice.This exam is conducted by UPSC every year once.

Eligibility criteria for SCRA exam:
You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university.
And your age should be between 17 to 21 years.

SCRA notification was released on 15th Oct 2011 and issuing application was closed on 14th Nov 2011.

If you have applied,then you can appear for SCRA exam,which is going to held on 29th Jan 2012.
If not you should wait for another notification to release.That is next year.

Visit official website for more details.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th December 2011, 04:44 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam date of SCRA? Date of sale of the application forms?

Quote:

HI,
S.C.R.A stand for Special Class Railway Apprentice

S.C.R.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.

S.C.R.A Exam, 2012
DATE OF NOTIFICATION:-22.10.2011
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF FORM:- 21.11.2011(MONDAY)
DATE OF EXAM:- 29.01.2012(SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
17th December 2011, 02:33 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the exam date of SCRA? Date of sale of the application forms?

Quote:

Exam Date for SCRA

I am really sorry but the last date to fill the SCRA forms was 21st November,2011

The SCRA exam in 2012 is going to be held on 29th January,2012

So,you have to apply in the next year for the SCRA and the forms shall release at the end of October..

In order to appear in the SCRA exam..a candidate must have the following minimum qualifications :-

1) The candidates must be within the age limit of 17 years to 21 years as seen on 1st August of the year of examination..

2) The candidate must have secured 50% aggregate marks in their 12th boards and should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths as their subjects..

The written exam is a 600 marks paper which includes topics from basic subjects of English,Science and Maths

For any more information on the SCRA exam..visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
17th December 2011, 03:55 PM
neilprakash

i will apply for tnpsc exam so pls reply soon
17th December 2011, 05:52 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

COLOR="Blue"]
Exam Date for SCRA
[/COLOR]

I am really sorry but the last date to fill the SCRA forms was 21st November,2011

The SCRA exam in 2012 is going to be held on 29th January,2012

So,you have to apply in the next year for the SCRA and the forms shall release at the end of October..

In order to appear in the SCRA exam..a candidate must have the following minimum qualifications :-

1) The candidates must be within the age limit of 17 years to 21 years as seen on 1st August of the year of examination..

2) The candidate must have secured 50% aggregate marks in their 12th boards and should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths as their subjects..

The written exam is a 600 marks paper which includes topics from basic subjects of English,Science and Maths

all the best..

[COLOR="Orange"][B]With Warm Regards
19th January 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir students equivalence to 12 don't have permission to give this exam?
i did not get my admit card till now
29th February 2012, 01:39 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The SCRA exam in 2012 is going to be held on 29th January,2012you have to apply in the next year for the SCRA and the forms shall release at the end of October.In order to appear in the SCRA exam..a candidate must have the following minimum qualifications you must be within the age limit of 17 years to 21 years as seen on 1st you must have secured 50% aggregate marks in their 12th boards and should have Physics,Chemistry and Maths as their subjects..The written exam is a 600 marks paper which includes topics from basic subjectsEnglish,Science and Maths
4th July 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of SCRA and when we get application form for this exam?
4th August 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

When will come next vacancies of scra?
1st November 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of SCRA exam 2013?
12th August 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

in 2013 when will be the scra exam taken ???
14th August 2013, 12:28 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

SCRA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.this exam can be given by passing your intermediate course.Basic Eligibility details for SCRA Exam is as follows :
  • You should be a Citizen of India.
  • Your minimum Academic qualification should be Inter pass out with science discipline from a recognized board/university.
  • Your subject combination in Inter should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Your age should be between 17 years to 21 years.
Quote:
Percentage of Marks is not required to apply for SCRA exam
Important dates for coming UPSC SCRA Exam for year 2013-2014 :
  1. Notification for UPSC SCRA will be issued from - 02/10/2013.
  2. Last date for Online Registration - 04/11/2013.
  3. Date of Written Exam - 12/01/2014.
Your can check the Notification details from www.upsc.gov.in under "Examination" Section.

Exam Details for UPSC SCRA Exam

1st September 2013, 12:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friend

SCRA means Special Class Railway Apprentice examination.One of the best entrance exam for the 10+2 science stream candidates to settle his life goal at the 10+2 level.

It is conducted once every year and after clearing this entrance exam you will have to go for the Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering at BITS Mesra.

You will get stipend of Rs 10000 for the four years.

After successful completion of your bachelor's degree ,you will eligible to get job in Indian Railways at good officer post in technical section.

But the road to success in this exam is not so easy .There are hardly 40-50 seats per year.Lacs of candidate apply for the exam.

So you need to labour hard with strong determination that you have to get success at any cost.

Eligibility criteria :

>>10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board .

>>The age limit is 17-21 years with three years age relaxation to obc and five years age relaxation to sc/st candidates respectively.

>>You must be an Indian citizen

Examination pattern:

The important dates for the upcoming examination is as below:

Date of notification:05/10/2013

Last date of receiving application:04/11/2013

Date of examination:20/01/2014

Best books for the preparation:

For online application visit www.upsconline.nic.in and for previous years papers please visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other query regarding this then please leave here .We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?