7th June 2012, 07:30 PM
swati_b

What exam should I prepare after B.Tech IT for government job?

for what exam should i prepare after b.tech-IT for govt. job as i'v completed my 3rd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  3. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  4. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  5. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  6. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  7. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  8. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  9. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  11. How to prepare for government jobs exams?
  12. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  14. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  15. Government job in Pune for girl after B.E.? Which entrance exam to give?
  16. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  17. Can I write a government exam after B.E ECE? Which recruitments are now available to me? How to get a Government Job and how to prepare for it?
  18. Can I prepare for government job? Books to be referred?

5th July 2012, 07:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam should I prepare after B.Tech IT for government job?

You can find a better job if you can qualify GATE exam. Score obtained in the exam acts as the basis for recruitment in BHEL, ONGC, etc. Other than this, you can apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in EIL, ECIL, etc. But you can appear for these examinations in final year only. After completing B.Tech course, you can appear for selection tests conducted by SSC, UPSC, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?