29th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Mechanical? What is the exam date?

What is the exam syllabus of indian coast guard yantrik(mechanical) and its exam date and how will be conducted?

4th July 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Mechanical? What is the exam date?

subjeect of entrance test
12th July 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Mechanical? What is the exam date?

sir please send me syllabus & previous year paper of electronics of indian coastguard
20th July 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want yantrik(mechanical) model questions
22nd July 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to syllabus of indian coast guard (mechanical) and model paper pls send me at ,[email protected]
1st August 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the pattern of questions of mechanical in coast guard yantrik. My id is [email protected]
2nd August 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to syllabus of indian coast guard (mechanical) and model paper please send me my mail:[email protected]
2nd August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir indian coastguard electrical k
a, syllabus hame chahiya
3rd August 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

send me how to preparations for yantrik (mech) or send syllabus
3rd August 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

send Indian coast guard preparations for yantrik (mech) or syllabus
5th August 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to syllabus of indian coast guard (mechanical) and model paper pls send me at , [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exam-syllabus-indian-coast-guard-yantrik-mechanical-what-exam-date-1119966.html#ixzz2b5kj6QH4
14th February 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

INDIAN COAST G UAD SYLLABUS FOR YANTRIK MECHANICAL AND PREVIOUS 5YEARS QUESTION
2nd September 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir send me syllabus and last two years papers of indian coast guard (Electrical)
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?