6th December 2010, 12:08 AM
kumaran6248

What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?

hello,

m doin pre final yr mechanical engg,and i wanna do masters n abroad like germany,m havin cgpa of 8.2 until 4th sem. can any tell me what are the exams i wanna wright,m confused abt GRE,TOFEL,IELTS. can any one suggest me.

thaq n adv ...

25th May 2011, 05:02 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?

Most important of these is GRE. TOEFL exam is an English proficiency exam, it recognized by all of the best universities abroad.
On the basis of GRE , you are given admission, but if you also written toefl, then it can further boost your prospectus.
Besides these, your graduation CGPA & projects done during engineering are also equally important, becuase they reflect your research interest.
If possible , also try to get recommendation letters from best professors.
3rd June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?

is this compulsory to take gre test for doing masters in abroad ?? or what should i do from toefl or ielts ?? please tell me anyone.. i am very confused .....or reply to ma e-mail id ....
[email protected]
30th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hello,

I wanted to do Masters in US but i have 55%(eng) marks in both inter and degree....is this marks reflect on my US trails....Is it compulsary to write both GRE and toefl exam to me if so what could be d Score i need to score? Plz answer my question

thanks in advance
4th August 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in u k on the base of B ED
11th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

If i do GRE is there any need of ielts?
21st September 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Am dng my pre-final year mechanical engineering. i have an aggregate of 65% till my 4th sem. what should me my avg GRE , IELTS score to get placed in one of the top universities ? and is it so necessary to have German language skills?
13th January 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

which one is more important to study in german ?GRE OR TOEFL OR IELTS
14th January 2012, 01:08 AM
mukund purohit

The main thing is to get recommendation letters from best professors.
Most important of these is GRE. TOEFL exam is an English proficiency exam, it recognized by all of the best universities abroad.
On the basis of GRE , you are given admission, but if you also written toefl, then it can further boost your prospectus.
Besides these, your graduation CGPA & projects done during engineering are also equally important, becuase they reflect your research interest.
"ALL THE BEST"
21st January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams required to do ms in usa after completion of b.tech
29th February 2012, 07:12 PM
edward1989

If possible , also try to get recommendation letters from best professors.
10th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

do the universities pick purely based on one's gre score or they even give importance to ug(under-graduate) performance
and which universities offer scholarship and based on waht?
do they even give importance to the college one studied and is it based on that they offer courses and scholarships if yes which colleges
they give more preference to?
is it true that the admission starts exactly a yr after taking up the gre test?
do they offer couses in very good universities if ur gre score is good and u ve done good project but have a very less grade average in ur ug?
1st September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Frnds I am dng my 4th btech in IT branch with an aggregate of 65% and i am interested in doing MS in Abroad .So frnds i dont know how to do it i mean what exams to write for eligibility and how much does that cost and what are the universities related to computer sciences and what are their cutt offs and the exams they support (like GRE TOEFEL IELTS) ..and how to apply for them that is the universities ......hope u will help me out in this frnds and please mail to me "[email protected]" hope u help me thank u...........
22nd October 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

how much it costs to write tofel,gre,ielts?
10th December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

whether the the GRE_TOEFL exam can be written after the completion of the intermediate ?
11th January 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

IM HAVING CGP OF 6.7..............IS DIS PERCENTAGE IS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO DO MS IN GERMANY THROUGH IELTS???? REPLY TO MY MAIL [email protected]
19th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds i have completed my graduation in mechanical branch n i want to do MS in abroad but i m bit confused to appear for which exam whether it be GRE or TOEFL .. my avg is 65% .....plz guide me by replying on my email id [email protected]
11th August 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what exam do I have to write if I want to pursue mtech from abroad?
25th August 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria after b.tech for ms in mechanical engineering for abroad...and what is fees structure ?
13th October 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

The main thing is to get recommendation letters from best professors.
"ALL THE BEST"

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exams-do-i-have-write-among-gre-toefl-ielts-exams-if-i-want-pursue-masters-abroad-57652.html#ixzz2haghttoe
1st November 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am dpoing my third year electronics and communication engineering i want to do my higher studies in abraod can you suggest me what the exams should i write so it could be helpful for me academically and financially.
18th June 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my BE in biomedical field. I want to do my masters(MS) in UK what exams i should give plz give me some advice
My mail is [email protected]
9th July 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my third year computer science and eng.i want to do my masters in abroad.can u suggest me what exams should i write GRE ,TOFEL and IELTS. So it could be help for me financially and academically
9th June 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my btech first year in Nit goa in eee branch I want to do ms in abroad which exam I need to prefer gre or tofel or ielts
And which institution is best to take coaching for these exams.which countries are best for electrical and electronic background students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?