23rd April 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE for a candidate after completion of B.E. in India?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Is there any criteria to apply to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE after completing B.E. in India? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Who can give me the right information on this? Hope I will get the answer soon!

23rd April 2016, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE for a candidate after completion of B.E. in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Is there any criteria to apply to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE after completing B.E. in India? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Who can give me the right information on this? Hope I will get the answer soon!
After completion of B.E course, you are eligible for TOEFL,ILETS and GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
23rd April 2016, 02:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appear in TOEFL, IELTS and GRE for a candidate after completion of B.E. in India?

No, there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL/IELTS and GRE examination. Since, you have completed B.E course from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL/IELTS and GRE examination.
4th February 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What documents should a person submit for applying for TOEFL in india if he is a foreign citizen studying in india from primary till university ? Can the person take the exam in india or does the person has to go to his native?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?