1st January 2011, 08:00 PM
chinnar

What are the exams I have to write in order to get a certification in German language?

Hai,

I learned German. I would like to know, what exam i have to write inorder to get a certificate. It would be helpful, if I have the institue in Hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  3. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  4. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  6. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  7. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  8. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  10. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  11. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities? -- [New]
  13. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  14. Can i pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream? How can one pursue this course in Germany?
  15. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  16. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  17. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
10th April 2012, 08:53 PM
rv_hit

Default Re: What are the exams I have to write in order to get a certification in German language?

take exam from IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?