12th June 2013, 05:42 PM

What is the expected cutoff marks of BHU BA and Social Science entrance exam?

sir please tell me the expected cut off marks of bhu BA&social science entrance exam?

3rd July 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the expected cutoff marks of BHU BA and Social Science entrance exam?

Pls tell me cutt off marks in BA social science,
6th July 2013, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the expected cutoff marks of BHU BA and Social Science entrance exam?

can you tell me what is the cutoff if BA SOCIAL SCIENCE i want to know it before 8th july plz its urgent
16th July 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello..plzz any1 tell me dat my general ranking in b.a social is 782 and female ranking is 179. I m from general category..so what are the chances of getting admission in bhu campus.. Plzz tell m very much nervous pls help me..
18th July 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the expected cutoff marks of BHU BA and Social Science entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello..plzz any1 tell me dat my general ranking in b.a social is 782 and female ranking is 179. I m from general category..so what are the chances of getting admission in bhu campus.. Plzz tell m very much nervous pls help me..
U will get admission in mmv
11th July 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

my general rank is 866 i belog to general catogery kya mughe dav mil sakata hai
30th June 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I have got 294rank in b.a.( hons.) in general category and 64in female rank.am I able to get admission in bhu mmv?
2nd July 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

My General rank ba social sciences mai 1377 hai aur obc 1028 and open male rank 520 hai.mera admission hoga
15th May 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected cut off of bhu ba hons social sciences in general this year?
29th May 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am getting 155 marks in bhu ba social science entrance exam can I get admission in bhu main campus ?
29th July 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the topper score of bhu ba social science entrance exam 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?