24th August 2012, 03:25 PM
ashaali

Qualifying Marks for NET June in Computer Science?

Respected Sir,
I have written NET exam in june 2012 Computer Science.
I would like to know the expected cut off marks to be qualified for NET
What is the cutoff percentage of the previous NET exam

Regards
Asha

26th August 2012, 09:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifying Marks for NET June in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaali View Post
Respected Sir,

Regards
Asha
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year. The examination is conducted in June and December every year.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and if you have also appeared for June NET Examination then you have to wait for the Result. The result will be Published soon in few months.

This year the examination pattern is already changed. All the papers of NET is Objective. So how to declared result is depends on UGC. I think the result will be published on the basis of merit.

You have to scored minimum 40% marks in Paper-I.

In Paper-II, you have to scored minimum 40% marks.

But in Paper-III, you have to scored minimum 50% marks.

You have to scored these marks individually, this is the minimum passing requirements in NET for General candidates. But the selection is based on merit.

So, please wait for the result and for more details you can visit the official website of UGC.
26th August 2012, 12:21 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Qualifying Marks for NET June in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaali View Post
Respected Sir,

Regards
Asha

NET stands for National Eligibility Test Conducted by UGC Twice in Year. in month of June and December.

The Minimum qualification for Applying NET:

A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree with at least 55% from Recognized Universities.

The exam pattern for NET is Already changed so, the minimum qualifying percentage is defined by UGC it self.

The minimum qualifying percentage for NET for previous year was 45% in Paper III.
27th August 2012, 12:45 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The qualifying marks for NET june exam will surely depend upon the number of posts for which the exam was held in addition , the level of questions asked.

In the meanwhile the minimum passing marks that you should have in all the three papers is 50% so that you will pass the exam but not surely qualified because the qualification will depend upon the number of posts and the highest marks holders.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
8th September 2012, 11:46 PM
sailagishetty

To my friend,
NET is national eligibility test. The examination is conducted in June and Decemberevery year.
This year June NET Examination was already completed.This year the examination pattern is already changed. All the papers of NET is Objective. So how to declared result is depends on UGC. I think the result will be published on the basis of merit.
You have to scored minimum 40%marks in Paper-I.
You have to scored these marksindividually, this is the minimum passing requirements in NET for General candidates. But the selection is based on merit.
So, please wait for the result.For more details check the official site.
9th September 2012, 12:21 PM
sailagishetty

To my dear friend,
NET is national eligibility test which is conducted by UGC two times in a year.This year June NET Examination was already completed and if you have also appeared for JuneNET Examination then you have to wait for the Result. The result will be Published soon in few months.
This year the examination pattern is already changed. All the papers of NET is Objective. So how to declared result is depends on UGC. I think the result will be published on the basis of merit.
You have to scored minimum 40%marks in Paper-I.
You have to scored these marksindividually, this is the minimum passing requirements in NET for General candidates. But the selection is based on merit.
So, please wait for the result.For more details check official site.
12th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

distence lerning course(bca)kar rahi hu ,bca compleate karne ke baad kya mai net kar sakti hu .
mai computerscience se net karna chahati hu ,78%in computer in highschool&84% in computer in inter midiet so after compleate the intermidiet study i choose bca but i i was art stream so i can not take the addmission in privet school but i take admisson in ignou ,and i compleate the software&hardware courses .
ignou me mera ye 2nd semester hai learning ke saath -saath mai ek center me teaching kart hu mai computer professor bnana chahati hu kya karu
please informatio in our email-id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?