18th February 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected cutoff for EE paper in GATE entrance exam

What is the expected cutoff for EE paper in GATE 2013 exam which can fetch us a call from either IITs/NITs or from PSUs.
Please discuss the cutoff for each of the question above, like cutoff for M.Tech from IIT/NIT and cutoff for PSUs with category wise (General-OBC-SC/ST).

Thanx!

19th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the expected cutoff for EE paper in GATE entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the expected cutoff for EE paper in GATE 2013 exam which can fetch us a call from either IITs/NITs or from PSUs.
Please discuss the cutoff for each of the question above, like cutoff for M.Tech from IIT/NIT and cutoff for PSUs with category wise (General-OBC-SC/ST). Thanx!
Information Regarding the GATE Score.

Nice to see your interest in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). If your GATE score will be good then you will be call by IIT or NIT for the M.Tech course. Many Public Sector Unit (PSU) company also take recruitment through the GATE entrance examination. So, if your score will be good then you will definitely call by the PSU company.

The number of seat in the IIT and NIT college for M.Tech course is limited and the number of candidates increase every year so the competition become really tough.

In the last year cut-off in EE GATE paper was 25 for open category and 23 for the OBC category. As per my knowledge i think that this year the cut-off will go around 26 or 27 for the open category and around 24 for the OBC category. So, i wish you will get a good score in GATE. All the Best for GATE result which will be declare on 15th March.
21st February 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected GATE 2013 cut off for Mech. General category?
23rd February 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the expected cutoff marks in ec branch in gate 2013 for general category?
24th February 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tel what will be the expected cutoff for IN paper in gate 2013 for general category?
12th March 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i have got 34 marks in gate 2015 in electronics and telecommunication .can i get an admission in ism for mtech course? if not ,where i can get an admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?