27th July 2012, 11:42 AM
Prashik M.

What extra efforts are required to become a good MBA graduate?

I have just taken admission for MBA and I have completed my graduation in B.A..So What extra efforts do i need to make to become a good MBA graduate so that I can get a decent job?? I don't have much knowledge about subjects related to business,accounts,finance etc...

30th December 2012, 07:55 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What extra efforts are required to become a good MBA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashik M. View Post
I have just taken admission for MBA and I have completed my graduation in B.A..So What extra efforts do i need to make to become a good MBA graduate so that I can get a decent job?? I don't have much knowledge about subjects related to business,accounts,finance etc...

Dear Aspirant,

For doing MBA in a perfect way can be done by following methods:
  • Keeping updated yourself to the present world in terms of the business managment.
  • Should know about the finance,GPA of our Country and its business sectors involved to raise in the country growth in business.
  • What business tactics do the company's around india and top company's of the world.What better can we do for gaining more.That creativity and thinking should develop.
  • Frequent development on the current affairs in the Business world will help you gain confidence.
  • Talking to the company heads and co workers in that company can get you a brief details of a company.
  • By doing all the above things can do a great change in you and also others.By this things you can surely be a good MBA graduate and good a decent job.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Hope this info helps you.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?