25th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for M.Com Part II from Mumbai University

Name the D.D. is to be prepare for Fees for MCOM PART II from Mumbai University 2012-13?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  2. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  3. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  4. How to do M.Com part I from Mumbai University?
  5. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  7. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to take admission after completing B.Com Part I? I want to do M.Com part II
  9. In whose favour the DD is to be prepared for M.Com Part II fees for Mumbai University
  10. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  11. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  14. Last years Mumbai University M.Com part I banking and finance question papers?
  15. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  17. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 Entrepreneurship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
31st August 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for M.Com Part II from Mumbai University

Pls guide me regarding admission of mcom part-2 kalina university. Pls confirm if the admission is online or we have to visit the university.
Secondly also confirm how to pay the fees, by DD, or online. If with DD pls confirm on which name. What is the Fees amount (with & without late fees)
19th July 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH IS FEES FOR M.COM PART -2
2nd August 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what is d fee for mcom part 2 managment....4m mumbai university???
14th September 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for m com part 2 through distance mode in kalina Mumbai university. Also let me know the fees and last
Date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?